Re: [Evolution] Deleted or moved items remain

On Mon, 2021-11-01 at 20:56 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
I have my reader set up to draw a line through deleted or moved
messages, instead of having them moved immediately. After I expunge
the inbox, and empty trash, the next time I get a message or do "Send
Receive", one of the deleted messages is almost always still in my
inbox. Have I set up something wrongly?

        Hi,
apart of your Evolution 3.30.5 being ancient, the current stable
version is 3.42.1, what is the account type (POP3/IMAP/...) you see
this with, please? Being it IMAP, do you use a real Trash folder (it's
on the Defaults tab of the account properties). Some servers can
require real trash for deletion to work (I know Gmail is one of such
servers).
        Bye,
        Milan