Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped working altogether

On Mon, 2021-11-01 at 02:50 +0000, van snyder wrote:

Now, when I load evolution from the KDE task bar nothing happens.

When I load from a terminal command line,

Please always include exact and full commands.
Please leave no room for interpretation.

it says

 terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc

Please provide the full command and the full output, via copy and
paste.

Thanks,
andre
--