Re: [Evolution] Unable to attach Inbox email to a message

On Tue, 2021-05-18 at 12:09 +0200, Louis van Dyk wrote:
Any ideas where I can look?

        Hi,
there did not change anything in this regard on the Evolution side, it
is still handling that. I just tried it and regardless I drag the
message from an IMAP Inbox or a subfolder it is added as the
attachment. The same with an On This Computer/Inbox. This is with the
same version as you use.

You can try to run evolution from a terminal, in case it'll print
anything related there. In case you use GNOME Shell (or other desktop
environment supporting this), I would try to switch from a Wayland
session to an X.org session or vice versa, to test whether it'll have
any impact on the drag&drop.
        Bye,
        Milan