Re: [Evolution] HTML mails: default font

On 3/28/21 11:20 AM, Wiethoff, Helge via evolution-list wrote:
I was wondering if it is possible to adjust this "default" a bit? I would like
to define "sans-serif" as default font-family.

Sort of an aside...

I've been needing to learn how to do CSS overrides in Thunderbird because of someone I communicate with who uses an ultra-lame custom font setting in HTML emails. It is too small to read and looks stupid too.

... anyway, please don't get too weird with the fonts you use.
--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil