[Evolution] Can't have multiple reminders for appt.

Hi,

I have just run into a new problem when setting reminders for appointments and would appreciate some help in solving it.

In the past, I've been able to have multiple reminders for a single appointment, but now I can only have one. Attached is a screenshot of what I see,

usually the "add" button is not grayed out, but now it is for my calendars. I can add additional reminders via DavCal on Android. So it seems like an issue with evolution.

evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1
Linux host 5.4.0-64-generic #72-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jan 15 10:27:54 UTC 2021
MATE 20.04 LTS

Much obliged,

Mike