Re: [Evolution] Spam filter suddenly blocking emails from my address book

On Tue, 2021-03-02 at 17:55 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2021-03-02 at 17:43 +0100, Douglas Summers via evolution-list
wrote:
Could this be happening on the server level; i.e., from Outlook?

      Hi,
try to run evolution from a terminal as this:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=filters,junk evolution

which should print some more information about the filtering and junk
filtering. I'm not sure whether the "filters" debugging is included in
your 3.36.4 though.

Also check Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->Junk tab, to see
whether the settings there are correct. Could any of the affected
messages have the mentioned headers there?

I think the "filters" debugging also shows whether the lookup in the
address book succeeded. Could the address book with the contact be
accidentally removed from the address books to autocomplete with?
That's in Edit->Preferences->Contacts.

OK, restarted Evolution. Other than the usual GTK warnings, I got nothing
extra. I verified that my Contacts settings are correct.