Re: [Evolution] Backup and duplication Evolution Email

Hi,

Thanks all.
The reason I doubted File->"Back up Evolution Data"
is that the evolution-backup-20210621.tar.gz is 10.2MB

The equivalent Thunderbird directory is over 109MB

Shall try restoring the backup on Evolution on the new machine tomorrow

The new AMD 5800x box is > 17x the old 4 core Intel dude.
That's based on a mix of finite element modelling/meshing, machine learning DSP algorithms to sieve the
results.
Going fully parallel and with GPU's in the loop excites.

Retire Intel box as a gift to someone methinks.

--
Regards,
David Greig