Re: [Evolution] Key 'primary-tasks' in schema 'org.gnome.evolution.calendar' rejected

On Sat, 2021-06-12 at 15:57 +0000, vallance via evolution-list wrote:
Reinstallation changes nothing and so does a full system update. I'm
not sure if it's an issue specific to GNU Guix so I would like to see
if any of you has had this error before.

Reinstallation is almost never going to make a difference. Linux isn´t
Windows.

I don´t know GNU Guix, but it would help to know how you did the
installation. Is there a package tool? Is this a Flatpak installation?

poc