[Evolution] Evolution-mapi installation problem

I need to connect to MS Exchange 2003 using MAPI protocol. I'm trying to install evolution-mapi 3.38.3 connector on Ubuntu 20.04. I built evolution-server and evolution successfully using this guide: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Building , but for evolution-mapi build results in libmapi library missing and I cannot find any suitable package for it. Is there any possibility to get libmapi or maybe exists another way of installing evolution-mapi?