Re: [Evolution] Application icons duplicate in panel/taskbar upon opening the application

On Mon, 2021-06-07 at 11:22 +0100, Simon Long via evolution-list wrote:
I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail, and I do not have
this behaviour with other applications.

        Hi,
I never heard, nor saw, any such thing in the past. I'd guess the
Cinnamon is confused by flatpak, because the application is run through
flatpak, not directly. I can be wrong though. Maybe I'd try another
flatpak application, to see whether it'll do the same thing or not.
That would be only a test. I would ask the Cinnamon developers on their
opinion.
        Bye,
        Milan