Re: [Evolution] 'From' field, how to forbid wrong emails +1

On Tue, 2021-06-01 at 12:40 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
see screenshot,
it seems to happen even when From field is selected correctly.

It seems that I need to erase by hand the 'Name' and 'Address'
fields,
fields that seem  to overwrite the 'From' one.

Feature or bug?

Feature.

You are displaying the "From Override Field" (in the view menu). You
must have set an override somewhere. See Edit ->Prefences -> Composer
Preferences -> Send Account.

P.

I see, thanks.

Unfortunately, behaviour is the same, either 'Folder override has
precedence over Recipient override' box  is checked or is not checked.

(To check, I tried several time, each time I quit and launch again
Evolution. I did not reboot the machine).

Is there something more to be checked? Is there any config file I may
look at?

Thanks, Cheers
mario