Re: [Evolution] Force FROM address for particular recipient

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Force FROM address for particular recipient
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:58:58 +0100

On Fri, 2021-07-30 at 14:35 -0400, Peter Buck wrote:
Hi,

I am running Evolution 3.40.0-1 on Ubuntu 21.04.

I have 3 IMAP accounts configured.  I would like to force the FROM
address to always be the same, regardless of which account has focus,
for a particular recipient.  Is this possible?

Edit -> Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> Send Account

Help -> Advanced Mail Composing -> Send Account Overrides

P.
Thanks, but I must not be understanding.  At Edit -> Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> Send Account I see tmy 3 accounts.  I selected the one I want to always be the FROM for a particular account.  I have a test Yahoo account which I then entered in the box at the lower right, then clicked Close.

I then composed an email in one of the other accounts TO that test Yahoo account, but when it arrived, the FROM address had not been changed.

- Peter