From: David Frier <david davidandjill net>
Subject: [Evolution] Rules bug?
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 08:22:32 -0400

I have a rule that takes messages from a certain sender and forwards them to another account.
In my setup I have three email accounts via IMAP, which means I have four mailboxes (the three
IMAP remote boxes plus "On This Computer", hereafter "OTC").

When the rule fires, the forward goes into the Outbox of OTC and... sits there.  Until I
manually flush it.  Then the Sent folder of the account where the rule is in effect gets the
copy of the sent message.

Is this a bug or have I set this up incorrectly?

--David