Re: [Evolution] User AGent string for Evolution Web Access

On Mon, 2021-07-19 at 12:55 -0400, James Toebes wrote:
I am running into an authentication problem with Office 365 and
evolution.    When I log in,  it goes through all normal
authentication,   but the final pages indicates that Gnome Evolution is
not an approved app for authentication.  On the same machine,  I can
log into OWA in firefox without issue.   I am surmising the filter is
being done by user agent string.   Searching online indicated that some
work was done on configuring the string,  but I cannot find current
documentation that indicates if/how to configure it.    Anyone know how
to configure the ID?

The Application ID is a fixed thing assigned by Microsoft for a
specific application. Each AplicationID needs to be approved for access
by your Tenant admins. Details are at

 https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/EWS/OAuth2

P.