[Evolution] Unable to connect to connect anywhere

Evolution:  3.40.3 (flatpak git59a14d5)
Flatpak:  1.11.2
Kernel: 5.4.0-77-generic x86_64 bits: 64
Desktop: MATE 1.22.2
Distro: Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia

So for just over a week, my build of Evolution has been unable to reach Google for Oauth2 authentication.  It times out constantly.  Conversely, the native Thunderbird
(which is what I'm writing this with) works flawlessly.

When I attempt to connect or reconnect, I get the "Google account authentication request"  dialog,  on which the progress bar makes it about 1/8th of the way across the dialog before timing out. Another oddity is that I get a failure to connect for the 1 Office365 email address ( running standard id/password ) as well.

This set up was working until I rebuilt Evolution due to kernel updates.

Thoughts?  Suggestions ?

Thanks