Re: [Evolution] Printing Problem

You can do this at the command line. This syntax works with Bash (the setting of an environment variable before the command). You can always set WEBKIT_FORCE_SANDBOX any way you like to set environment variables and then start Evolution. Not sure what you did to say the environment variable wasn't set correctly when you started Evolution or this fix just doesn't work for you because you have a different problem.