Re: [Evolution] Font size in HTML mail ?

Am Donnerstag, dem 01.10.2020 um 17:57 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via evolution-list:
On Thu, 2020-10-01 at 17:18 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Right, it was just an suggestion but I though you had removed
something, like Minimum font size?

        Hi,
no, I did not remove anything, I only moved it in a way that users have
control over it.

I am afraid that I do not understand fully. The possibility to specify a minimum font size for
displaying HTML mails in Evolution was removed in order to allow users "control over it"?

How do users now have "control over it"?

I am using Evolution on Manjaro Linux (xfce) - is there some setting, for example in dconf, that I
can adjust?

Thank you very much and kind regards.