Re: [Evolution] Replies not including all text

On 2021-01-24 at 18:29 -0600, Daffy Duck via evolution-list wrote:
Hello,

Using Fedora 34 with evolution-3.38.3-1.fc33.x86_64

I have been having issues recently where when I hit reply to an
email, or I hit reply to a sent email to do a follow up/addition, it
does not include all of my quoted text.  It only includes part of it.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you,

Was some of the text selected? (it would only include the selection)
Did the email contain the signature marker (a line containing just the
string "-- ") ? evolution will trim the signature text.