Re: [Evolution] printing on the Dutch version of Evolution 3.38.3-1

I run on Zorin 15.3 evolution version 3.28.5 without any problem. I
installed it in Dutch or Nederlands ( Belgisch ).

However on another computer I run Fedora 33 with evolution 3.38.3-1.
On this computer i cannot print any mail. The answer I get is shown
below. Somehow strange characters are introduced and the printer is not
found. The same happens when I print to a file.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I don't think it's anything to do with the language.  There have been
issues with printing to do with the version of the underlying
Webkit/gtk libraries.  Have a look at the archives for November last
year, there were a number of threads about it then with some possible
work arounds.

P.