Re: [Evolution] Safe to delete .debris folder? Y/N?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kiwi Rider via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Safe to delete .debris folder? Y/N?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 21:15:30 +1300

Hi there,

I've only seen ".debris" folders from the sync/cloud backup tool "Mega" (aka 'mega.nz'). I haven't come across it anywhere else on my system or any other's I've administered (and a check on the machines here that have Mega shows it somewhere with that, those that don't have Mega don't have such a folder).

Searching on the web also only finds references to Mega.

Do you by any chance have Mega installed and linked to your Evolution folder?

HTH,HAND,
KR

[Sorry for the repeated message Andy, I often forget to hit "reply-list" and didn't manage to catch it this time :)]

No worries, thanks it really helps, yes I do have mega installed and linked to my evolution folder. It would point to it being sync errors across machines, or items deleted on one then moved to the other.

Useful to know, thoughts on "safe to delete"? I might just move/rename and see and report back.

Thanks

Andy