Re: [Evolution] .p7m attachment freezes Evolution

On Sat, 2021-02-20 at 02:29 -0600, CaMa2020 via evolution-list wrote:
a little workaround is click on forward email and then you should be able to
download file (correctly visualised in the new opened email prompt).
Let me know if work with you.

You already posted this earlier. Please don't repeat posts unless you
want to add something. As you are not currently subscribed to this
list, your posts are being retained until a moderator reviews them, so
they will take more time to appear on the list.

Also, I'll repeat what I said the last time: it's important to quote
the relevant part of what you are replying to, otherwise the message
makes no sense.

poc