Re: [Evolution] dmarc address authentication flags?

On Sun, 2021-02-14 at 21:02 +0000, Dan Kortschak via evolution-list
wrote:
I'm using an old version of evolution (3.28.5) and I was wondering if
in the future from that version there is support for displaying DMARC
address authentication status or whether there is a plan to add this?

I get zero results for the term "DMARC address authentication" in an
internet search engine... :) Please elaborate what it means (or link to
a definition), and what you'd expect to see or happen where under which
circumstances or after which actions (sending mail? receiving mail?).

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net