[Evolution] OAuth2 for AOL IMAP mail

For one of my accounts I use aol mail via IMAP. It's generally worked
fine; however recently AOL has decided to require OAuth2
authentication. However evolution doesn't show OAuth2 as an option
against that server.

I do have the necessary packages installed, as my other account is via
EWS and uses OAuth2.

FWIW Thunderbird successfully uses OAth2 when connecting to this
account, so I know it is possible.

I tried editing the .source file by hand and adding Method=OAuth2 but
then received the error "Server imap.aol.com does not support
authentication method OAuth2."

Any advice on how to enable OAuth2 authentication against imap.aol.com
server? Thanks.