Re: [Evolution] Open links in the background? (Firefox)

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021, at 5:36 AM, theapplepie differentmail com wrote:
When I click a link in an email message I'd like Web (my default
browser) or Firefox to start loading the link in the background while
the Evolution window remains in focus on the screen.

For Firefox, this helped me:
Open config window in Firefox: about:config
there find: browser.tabs.loadDivertedInBackground
and change to True

No idea about a "Web" solution.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks for the suggestion, Dan. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. When I click on a link in Evolution
the focus still immediately shifts to Firefox, even if Firefox is in a different workspace.