Re: [Evolution] Error with Evolution 3.36.5-0ubuntu1

Hi andreas,

On Sun, 2021-12-05 at 21:29 +0100, andreas wrote:
i have installed Evolution 3.36.5-0ubuntu1 in Ubuntu 20.4.03 LTS. After
installing it from Ubuntu Softwar i have the following problem. After a
while, really after a while, there is a new account existing, which
looks like the first one, exept, that i have not installed it and this
account is throwing errors.

Is this about an IMAP or a POP account type?
Did you set up this account in Evolution itself?
What makes you think that a "new account" exists?
Please provide a more complete list of steps and elaborate.

I am frustrated. I have reinstalled Evolution three times.

Reinstalling won't solve problems as settings may still be around...

Please have a look at the attachement for a better understanding of
the problem.

The attachment didn't show any "new account" and shows no duplication?
(Please attach images as image files.)

Cheers,
andre
--