[Evolution] Google and EWS connector auth pia

I am really getting over the pain of having to continually re-authenticate to google and to EWS. I have found article suggesting that clearing out the keyring via seahorse fixes the problem however that is not case for me. Yes, I am also using MFA and would not like to give it up.

I have spent hours trying to find a real solution with no luck. Everything I have tried so far has failed.

This is my final attempt before moving back to Thunderbird for google and the dreaded Outlook for the other.

If anyone can provide a solution that works, I'd be extremely grateful.