Re: [Evolution] Evolution new message or reply opens beneath all other open windows

On Wed, 2021-08-25 at 17:24 +0100, R. Bosek via evolution-list wrote:
Hi all,

I am using #evolution on a daily basis now and I don't get why all
other programs open new windows at the top but Evolution opens new
message or reply/reply all message underneath all other windows. How
can I fix it ?

That's a good question for the window manager software on your system.
:) Which Evolution version, which desktop environment, which distro?
Cannot reproduce in Fedora 34 under GNOME.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/