Re: [Evolution] Headers don't match email in subscribed folders

On Fri, 2021-04-30 at 07:49 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Fri, 2021-04-30 at 01:50 +0200, ajgringo619 via evolution-list
wrote:
Since ProtonMail doesn't use subfolders yet, and I'm not a big fan
of
their labels, I've been using folder names like "Bus: eBay" and
"Fin:Coinbase". Could this be a source of the problem?

      Hi,
I guess not, but as I've not been able to reproduce I cannot tell for
sure.

Are you able to test with 3.40.x, please? Yours 3.36.4 is too old,
things changed meanwhile and I think there had been done some changes
to avoid this, but I'm not sure when exactly it was done. You can try
the Flatpak version, for testing purposes. Flathub.org provides one.
      Bye,
      Milan

I'll fire up my VM later on this evening and let you know.