Re: [Evolution] Searching emails with ews-accounts

On Mon, 2021-04-26 at 10:26 +0000, Steve via evolution-list wrote:
Shot in the dark but also check in your account settings that you have
chosen to display unsubscribed folders to make sure all folders are
returned before the search. This one always catches me out when setting up
exchange accounts.

Cheers

On 26 April 2021 at 11:20, Milan Crha via evolution-list <