Re: [Evolution] Calendar failure

Got it, thanks!

On Tue, 2020-09-29 at 16:57 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2020-09-29 at 16:33 +0200, Matthew Saltzman via evolution-
list
wrote:
Thanks. How do I know which UID is the one I need to remove?

        Hi,
right, it's harder to find out.

The EWS calendar definitions are stored in
~/.cache/evolution/sources/<account-UID>/*.source
You search the files for something unique and then the file name
(without the .source extension) is the UID you are looking for.

Or you can search the files under ~/.cache/evolution/calendar/ for an
existing event, again with something unique you see from the affected
calendar, and that will tell you which directory is the right one.

You can also traverse the calendar directories and check with sqlite3
command which of the cache.db file(s) is (are) broken (and remove all
the affected). I do not have a good SQL command handy, the one from
the
error message may work too.

In case you have no problem with the bandwidth, you can simply delete
all the calendar caches and let the factory re-download all of them.
        Bye,
        Milan