Re: [Evolution] Msg filter to auto create calendar entry

On Wed, 2020-09-23 at 09:09 -0400, Jim Popovitch via evolution-list
wrote:
I can handle the filter, regex parsing, what I don't
know is the pipe interface/parameters/environment nor having the
script create the calendar entry.

        Hi,
I'm afraid you'd need a helper program for it, maybe something like
this [1], though it doesn't show how an ESourceRegistry is created and
the target calendar (ECalClient) opened, it's only an automated test
for the "create object" function. The missing part can be seen
here [2]. You still need to know the UID of the calendar you want to
use as the target, with which you can

   ESource *source = e_source_registry_ref_source (registry, UID);
   g_clear_object (&source);

I do not know how much useful these pointers are for you.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1]
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/blob/gnome-3-36/tests/libecal/test-cal-client-create-object.c