[Evolution] How to archive to year-named subfolder of archive folder?

I'm running Evolution version 3.36.4-2 on Debian GNU/Linux 64-bit
bullseye with some sid packages installed.

My account's Archives folder has subfolders named after a year
(Archives/2019, Archives/2020, etc.)

On Thunderbird, one can archive a message to the year-named subfolder
which matches the current year.

So far I've got the archive folder pointing to the 2020 subfolder just
to get the archiver to deposit the email in the correct place. It would
be mildly more convenient to work like Thunderbird does in this
respect.

Can this be set up in this way on Evolution? If so, how does one set
this up in Evolution to behave like Thunderbird?

Thanks.