[Evolution] Small Left Calendar Month boundaries in List View issue

Hi, and hope I'm overlooking something silly, but here is what I
observe.

Evolution 3.36.5 - Gnome 3.36.6 - Manjaro 20.1

When changing the month on the small calendar the month boundaries
(first and last days) automatically selected to display on list view
doesn't change until the advance arrow is clicked a second time. The
days selected for display seem to never be just including that selected
month, but also include days from the other months either prior or
next.

Anyone else notice similar or just I've misplaced a setting somewhere?
Not investigated if this happens in other views as well.

Thanks for any help,
Allen
--
Allen Farley <al farley gmail com>