Re: [Evolution] how do I modify multiple caldav tasks at once

On Mon, 2020-09-07 at 19:02 +0200, thoosogo--- via evolution-list
wrote:
I don't see any options for the things I care about, like:

- setting a due date for one week from today (or whatever)
- changing the caldav list
- filling the selected tasks to a specific category.

A comprehensive list of actions that I can turn into shortcuts would
be very helpful.

        Hi,
the list in the accels file is complete. You do not see any actions for
the above mentioned options, simply because they do not exist.

There are ways to extend Evolution, with an example being here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Extensions#Example_Module
I do not say it's easy to write an extension, it surely requires some
knowledge, though it's not different from writing extensions/plugins
for any other application.
        Bye,
        Milan