Re: [Evolution] Evolution mail - Linux version differences

On Thu, 2020-10-29 at 13:31 -0400, Reid Vail via evolution-list wrote:
Hello team -
I'm running 3.38.1-1 on Pop!-OS 20.10
There are a few things that I'm not sure now to work with.  The first
regards displaying HTML content. At the moment I have configured
Evolution to "load remote content only in messages from contacts" and
to "Notify about missing remote content in the message preview".  But
it appears that the the only way I can see the content (load images) is
to open the message in its own window, select View and then "view
Images".

I am on 3.34.4 and I have a load-remote-content button in the preview.
--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>