Re: [Evolution] Spam filter not moving spam to spam folder anymore.

On Sat, 2020-10-24 at 12:37 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
Another question like how many times do I have to mark that certain
domain as spam before BOGO knows I do not want to see emails from that
domain in my inbox? I have been marking the emails as junk by clicking
the MARK AS JUNK button in the toolbar over over 2 to 3 weeks now.

That might be covered by https://bogofilter.sourceforge.io/faq.shtml
linked from
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-spam-settings.html -
in any case, it's nothing that Evolution itself has influence on.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net