[Evolution] Evolution equivalent of Thunderbird's folder offset?

On my email server all account folders are subfolders of the Inbox
folder (or at least all folders appear to be Inbox subfolders when
connecting to the account via IMAP which is the only connection
protocol I use).

Thunderbird lets me specify an IMAP server folder (Account Settings ->
Server Settings (under the account name) -> Advanced... then put in
"INBOX." in the IMAP Server Directory field. A dot is a folder
separator character, a top-level folder named "foo" would be
"INBOX.foo" for example. This produces a folder list hierarchy where
top-level folders appear to be at the top of the folder tree even if
they're actually subfolders of Inbox. This folder list makes the folder
list a little less deeply nested and easier to see and work with
because it means what I'm seeing is more like how I conceive the folder
hierarchy.

I don't find such a thing in Evolution 3.38.1-2 on Debian GNU/Linux
using Debian's Evolution package.

Is there this function in Evolution?

If not, are there plans for such a feature?

Thanks.