Re: [Evolution] Ubuntu 20.10 printing possible from other programs, but "Printer was not found" by Evolution

Mandatory please don't top post...

On Sat, 2020-11-07 at 17:18 +0000, rogercreagh hotmail com wrote:
Thanks Pete,
That previous post was one of the about 60% to 75% from the evolution
list that hotmail puts straight in its junk folder and I don't see.
It is not every message in a thread, and not every thread, but is
very annoying.

Distinctly off topic, but hotmail is just Office365 underneath and you
should be able to whitelist addresses - don't know if that applies to
mailing list addresses, but it's worth a try.  BTW, O365 spam filtering
is secretive and indecipherable - my work uses O365 and mail sent to an
internal mailing list can get spam binned by some recipients and not
others - these are internal emails within our tenancy. MS will not (or
can not) tweak their filters, nor will they tell us what it is that is
triggering the spam classification so we can do something about it.

P.