Re: [Evolution] Not marking unread messages read

On Thu, 2020-11-05 at 17:52 +0100, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
I have "Mark messages as read after" set to 0
but if I delete several new emails as fast as I can by hitting the
WasteBasket button,
many of the mails ends up as Unread in Deleted Items.

        Hi,
there can be a race between "store flags" and "move to trash folder".
Sometimes the message is moved before it's marked as read on the server
side (it can happen especially when the server has a MOVE function).
I guess we speak about EWS here, but it applies to IMAP too.
        Bye,
        Milan