Re: [Evolution] Evolution changes file names of attachments (underscores instead of spaces)

The current set is: " /'\"`&();|<>$%{}!#" (with backslash,
colon, question mark and the star added for Windows).

Personally I'd like to at least have an option to include space in
the
set as I prefer not to have spaces in my filenames and it is quite
useful to have filenames that are being imported to my system
automatically cleaned.

Even more ideal would be to make the entire set configurable with a
corresponding replacement set - not everything should be replaced
with
an underscore, you might want some chars simply stripped out (eg
single
quote and double quote)
The current set is: " /'\"`&();|<>$%{}!#" (with backslash,
colon, question mark and the star added for Windows).

Finally I found time to reply. A ticket is filed (
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1208).

I agree with Roger: it would be great to have an option to choose the
behaviour or have it turned off by default!

Thanks in advance for looking into this!