Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Scientific Linux 7.4 won't open accounts

Andre:

Thanks for the links. Interesting, but didn't solve the problem.

On Scientific Linux 7.8, I have gnutls-3.3.29-9.elz_6.x86_64 and
nettle-2.7.1-8.el7.x86_64. Updating doesn't do anything, so I guess none
of the SL repos have anything newer.

I also have what appears to be a different problem:

        Failed to connect account "ABC". The reported error was “Failed
        authenticate: No Kerberos credentials available (default cache:
        KEYRING:persistent:3593)”.

Any further thoughts about either problem?

The only one of my accounts that works is gmail imapx, but I don't use
it much because google snoops everything.

Van