Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to order mail accounts

On Mon, 2020-05-11 at 19:23 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2020-05-11 at 18:58 +0200, Robin Lee via evolution-list wrote:
When one has multiple e-mail accounts is there a way to specify their
order in the left vertical frame?

Yes. Open "Help 🡒 Contents" and see "Mail Management 🡒 Sorting a
nd organizing mail 🡒 Sorting the mail folder list" or "Mail Managemen
t 🡒 Changing the mail window layout 🡒 Sorting the mail folder list".

I agree wholeheartedly with pointing to the embedded help, but on my
Evolution (3.34.4), the "Sorting the mail folder list" doesn't exist -
I was looking for it to point the OP at. Was it something added for
3.36?

P.