Re: [Evolution] unexpected filtering behaviour

On Mon, 2020-05-11 at 07:41 +0200, S. Pfeifer wrote:
Evolution 3.36.2 (flatpak gitb091e19):

E-mail/Filtering section:

If I choose a label, e.g. "Appointment" + no search pattern + all
accounts, I only get the labelled emails, if there are in the folder
which is active in the sidebar. This makes no sense to me.

Filters usually work on incoming mail when there is no active folder.
If you mean when you do 'Ctrl-Y' then that works on a selected message,
not an account - you can select a load of messages (like all in a
folder) for it to work on.

If you mean Search pattern, then there is a drop down to the right of
the search bar that determines the scope of the search.

P.