Re: [Evolution] Dump of address book contents to something other than vcard?

On Fri, 2020-03-27 at 08:49 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2020-03-26 at 17:21 -0500, Japhering, Anonymous via evolution-
list wrote:
Evolution 3.36.1 (flatpak git85f017e)

Is it possible to dump the contents of contact lists to something
other than vcards? Perhaps csv ?

No, but why would you want to do that anyway? CSV cannot not even
define a character encoding so data easily becomes garbage.

Given that I control what goes into the address book, garbage (aside from my
bad typing) isn't really an issue.

Why, I need the list out to manipulate for other purposes and vcard is much
more verbose than I need.  CSV because it is common and relatively easy.

Not a requirement, just an option as I have plenty of handy tools to manipulate
it as well as for json or xml.

Thanks for the reply.

Mike

Cheers,