Re: [Evolution] copy mail addresses from a number of mails

On Fri, 2020-03-13 at 09:41 +0100, Herr Oswald wrote:
I need to copy the sender addresses from a selection of messages in a
mailbox to a comma-separated list (text file). I guess, there is not
a special feature for that.

        Hi,
I'm not aware of anything built-in. I'd probably select the messages
and save them as .mbox, then traverse the file with some tool/library
(which can properly decode .mbox files, epsecially which can decode
addresses and unfold folded header lines) and extract the addresses
from there. That means to "code something on your own". I do not have
any specific suggestion what to use, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan