[Evolution] auto import followup-mails to tasks

Hi,

The FollowUp flag is a quite prominent tool in other "mail clients" like
gmail.app or Outlook and gives me a nice workflow for further
processing.
In Evolution I created a search folder with followup mails, which is
also described in the documentation:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-follow-up-flag.html.en

Unfortunately the mails are not very present then. Is it possible to
move mails with followup-flag to "tasks without due date"? Does anyone
have an idea how to automate this or would that be a feature request?

best
Helge