Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.10.4 - I lost all Email folders

Hi,

On Mon, 2020-03-02 at 23:12 +0100, Stefan Keller wrote:
I  am using Evolution 3.10.4 (German version).

After a power failure I restarted Evolution and all my email folders
were gone. Only the "Search Folders (Suchordner)" are displayed but
the "On this Computer" folder including all sub-folders like Inbox,
Deleted Items, Drafts, Junk, Outbox, Sent, Templates, etc. are
missing (see screenshot below).

How can I get these back?

Which email account types it this about? Are the accounts listed under
"Edit > Preferences > Mail Accounts"? Is "On this computer" enabled?
Are there any errors when starting Evolution from a terminal window?

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net