Re: [Evolution] Evolution and the X-NC-CalDAV-Webcal-Caching header

On Tue, 2020-06-09 at 21:26 +0200, Robin Lee via evolution-list wrote:
Just a short follow-up. Today I updated to Gnome 3.36.2 and Nextcloud
18.0.6 and after that I thought I would test this again and magically
it just worked. I defined a new collection account and everything
just showed up. Although I don't know at which end the problem was.

        Hi,
thanks for the followup. It's hard to guess which exact change made it
work, because Nextcloud 18.0.5 had a lot of changes and few more had
been added in 18.0.6 as well [1], but as you had Evolution 3.36.2
already (which may mean also evolution-data-server 3.36.2), then I
suppose the change was on the Nextcloud side.

In any case, good you have it working.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://nextcloud.com/changelog/#latest18