Re: [Evolution] BURL in Evolution

On Wed, 2020-06-03 at 10:01 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
We may be talking about different things.

        Hi,
I see. I know the NNTP uses the Post-To, which might just be a
coincidence in naming. The composer itself still knows about the
Post-To option, the same as the sending part appends a message to the
given folder(s) (passed over in an evolution-specific header), but how
to make it shown in the composer I do not know, other than with NNTP.
        Bye,
        Milan