Re: [Evolution] 3.36.3 - where did my contacts go?

On Tue, 2020-06-02 at 15:00 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
wrote:
Just upgraded and looking at my EWS contacts I only have:
  Contacs and Offline Global Address List
no Recent Contacs and a few more I don't remember.

        Hi,
they are gone, because the server has them set as hidden. It was a bug
to show them in the application, when the server claims them as hidden.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/-/issues/102
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: I agree, it was interesting to see all of them and have access to
them, but if the server claims they should not be shown...